Join Our Team!
We're looking to add a Distribution Specialist to our team! The ideal candidate is friendly, motivated, and able to work independently.
The Distribution Specialist is responsible for the logistics and delivery of all wholesale orders within the radius of our local delivery zone, as well as the transportation of goods and inventory, as needed. As a client-facing representation of our mission and values, this role upholds a high standard for customer experience and brand stewardship. This role reports directly to the Production Manager.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Pack all wholesale orders for local distribution
- Coordinate logistics and arrange delivery route for local distribution
- Operate vehicle and deliver each wholesale order at designated location
- Interface with wholesale clients and relay any feedback to production manager
- Present the optimal customer experience with each client interaction
- Collect inventory from suppliers and transport to production facility
- Deliver bulk mail/packages to USPS/FedEx offices, as needed
- Learn and execute SOPs for usage of all production and delivery equipment
- Assist with the labeling of shipping cartons when necessary
- Assist with the packing and shipping of retail orders when necessary
- Maintain company standards for organization and cleanliness within production facility
- Maintain company standards for organization and cleanliness within distribution vehicle
- Arrange and coordinate routine maintenance on distribution vehicle
- Participate in daily cleaning tasks and document completion.
Shift and Compensation:
- Part-time, Tuesday/Thursday, 10-12hrs/week
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift 60lbs
- No coffee experience necessary, but an interest in the industry is a plus!
If this sounds like a great fit for you, send a cover letter and resume to the email below!